FUNDRAISE FOR US
Get inspired, get creative, get fundraising!
Fundraising for Katalyst is about coming together as a community to help raise funds and awareness so that we can continue to educate and provide aid to vulnerable communities experiencing life in poverty. It is one of the many ways you can help to make a significant difference.
Organising an individual, school, community or corporate fundraising event for Katalyst can help fund our essential and important programs and change lives. Support us by setting up your own fundraising event via Shout For Good.
Your fundraising event can be as simple or as complex as you choose, from a small bake sale to a grand gala – so don’t let the word “event” intimidate you. Your work will be deeply appreciated, no matter the scale.
Here are some ideas:
- Host a fancy-dress day – You can hold it at work, school or even your local sporting club. Make sure you send us your photos so we can share them across our socials!
- Host a morning tea, dinner party or bake sale.
- Organise a themed trivia night – These are so much fun and a great way to show off your general knowledge skills. It can be as big or as small as you like!
- Sell raffle tickets at work, your local sporting club, school or in your community group – Ask local businesses to donate goods to raffle off. Every dollar your raise helps to make a real difference.
- Organise a community sausage sizzle – These are awesome on a Friday … or any day really!
- Art exhibitions/fun runs – E.g., get sponsored, collect entry ticket donations … the list is endless.
- Give up your birthday – Why not give the gift of kindness and set up a fundraising page? Your friends and family can donate to the cause in lieu of giving you a gift.
How we can help you:
- A link to create your own online fundraising page.
- An authority to fundraise letter to show that your fundraising activity has our approval, if you require.
- A Katalyst QR code which can be used for donations. Please note, a specific QR code tailored to your event may be developed, and a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice may be required.
- A receipt for supporters who donate $2 or more when using an online donation link, QR code or portal. Please note, a tax receipt cannot be given to anyone who will receive a benefit in return for their money (e.g., raffle tickets, tickets to an event, purchasing merchandise).
- Personalized (or blank) certificates to acknowledge supporter contributions or donations.
- An overview of the Katalyst Foundation that can be used to help you explain who we are and what we do.
If you have an idea you would like to discuss, need some advice or have any questions regarding fundraising for Katalyst, please feel free to contact us.