Charity is a simple method to show kindness.
Our work on the ground is made possible by you.
To deliver our programs and initiatives we rely on generous contributions from our loyal Kookai customers, fundraisers, sponsors and community supporters.
Here’s how you can get involved to help support the programs that empower Fijian communities to thrive … because no one has ever become poor by giving.
You can choose to make a one-off donation or donate to our work more regularly. Make a donation today.
Donations over $2 are tax deductable.
Katalyst is fortunate to have created long lasting, meaningful relationships with schools and businesses that have kindly donated unwanted furniture, uniforms, sporting equipment and surplus stock that we have been able to distribute directly and quickly to the people of Fiji.
If you are a school or business that has surplus inventory or unsaleable stock and want to help communities in need, we would love to hear from you.
As a DGR charity we can provide you with a receipt for your donation of any new goods or pro bono services.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundraise for us
Fundraising is a significant way you can raise funds to help make a difference to those living in poverty.
Katalyst will support, advise and cheer you on each step of the way as you conceptualise, promote and deliver on your fundraising initiative.
Every dollar raised brings us closer to our goal of breaking the poverty cycle, one community at a time.
To learn more, please visit Fundraise for us.
Partner with us
From Corporate Social Responsibility and Philanthropy to building staff engagement and morale, Katalyst is a powerful partner.
We are committed to creating a meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with the right community and/or corporate partners to assist us with vital international aid.
For more details, please visit Partner with us.
Your generous support will help us to deliver the initiatives below.
- Support our students through the Katalyst Tertiary Hostel program, providing accommodation, food, orientation and mentoring programs, student essential items (stationery, laptops) and social welfare support services.
- Support our students through the Navuso Agricultural Institute program, providing tuition, accommodation, student essential items, tools and meals.
- Support the ELC (Kindergarten) Build program.
- Accelerate the rollout of the Clean Water Initiative.
- Ensure the vital Medical Outreach program remains ongoing.
- Enable us to react quickly with Disaster Relief Aid.
- Provide ongoing support to hospitals and health centres who are in need of medical supplies.
- Provide ongoing support to all educational institutions requesting school furniture, books, uniforms and other supplies.
- Support our childcare program which provides specialist care for children of Magi Lanka employees.
- Enable us to maintain the subsidised grocery store service built and founded by Katalyst and offered to our employees.
- Support our Katch a Break Program – providing employment for Australians who are experiencing homelessness and/or long term unemployment.
- Support our sponsorship of over 100 children living in poverty worldwide through the Compassion Australia program.